FOOD BLOG

Food That Reminds Me Of Home

Eating is a invigorating process that rejuvenates not only the body,  but also the soul. On many occasions, eating feels like a huge chore and otherwise, I am so happy to eat that I feel that I am being rewarded. Eating food makes me feel happy and satisfied. I'm a  hardcore food enthusiast,  a fact which has made me famous within my own circle. I love trying exotic dishes but at the end of the day, curd rice has always been home for me.


The very beauty of curd rice is that it's just a simple blend of curd along with rice as the name suggests. It's taste just doubles up with the addition of pickles or bananas. (Yes, people do add that). The comforting taste of curd rice is so nostalgic that I can eat it anytime. This dish is filling, satisfying and most importantly, available at all times. During my childhood, visiting Grandma's place would have a sole purpose; eating some amazing South Indian food.


 Curd rice has always been the perfect and calm end to heavy and spicy meals. It's my whole childhood summed up and nothing has, or ever will, make me feel more at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW

FASHION BLOG